- To evaluate most suitable combination of NPK rates for getting highest yield of seed cotton.
- To develop proper integrated plant nutrition management (IPNM) through labs and Field studies.
- To screen out newly developed CRIS strains for their tolerance to heat and water stresses.
- One to one and half bag of DAP at sowing with three to three and half bags of Urea in three to four sprit dozes, is suggested for high yield of seed cotton.
- 1 kg of Boron and 5 kg of Zinc is required if, soil is deficient in above trials.
- 0.1 % boric acid, 0.1 % zinc sulphate with 3 % Urea solution may be sprayed at 45, 60, 75 and 90 days after planting.
- CRIS-134 has tolerance to heat and water, and may be sown under water stress and hot conditions.