- Survey of Cotton diseases with special reference to leaf curl virus, boll rot disease and reddening of cotton in Sindh.
- Isolation & Identification of cotton disease organisms through different pathological techniques.
- Control of measures for cotton diseases through cultural, biological and chemical controls.
- Collection of preservation of disease specimens and host plants.
- Testing of CLCV resistant varieties at hot places known in Sindh.
- Studies on Cotton Leaf Reddening problems in Sindh.
- Acid delimited cotton seed is treated with PCNB compound fungicide which gives enhanced seed cotton yield and show low incidence of seedling rot diseases as compared to fuzzy seed.
- Boll rot disease is caused by fungi like Asprgillus sp. Rhizopus sp. Fusarium sp. and Bacteria after the attack of spotted of bollworm.
- Spray fungicide along with compatible insecticide at the time of bollworm can be minimized boll rot disease.
- Mixing of different organic amendment, reduce or check the incidence of root rot disease of cotton.
- Excessive irrigation causes suffocation, but not the root rot disease.
- It has been observed that, Rhizoctonia sp., Fusarium sp. are associated organisms with root rot disease of cotton.
- Cotton leaf curl virus disease can be minimized by controlling whitefly, sowing resistant varieties and cultural control practices.